As there is no complex software to install or maintain, all you need is an internet connection and a secure web browser to login, you can start taking card payments.
The Ecom6 Virtual Terminal is a securely hosted solution that can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection.
The Virtual Terminal has been designed to be used on a range of devices and screen sizes allowing you to accept card payments for Instalments in the office or on the move.
The repeat billing facility is an internet-based equivalent of direct debit facilities. It enables your customers to pay for goods or services in instalments - agreeing for you to take fixed or variable amounts from their debit or credit card.
What are the benefits?
- - Offer flexible payment schedules
- -Accurate billing and timely collection of payments
- -Offers the right mix of services to target customers
- -Fast, efficient, time saving
- -Extra convenience for you and your customers
- -PCI DSS Compliant
- -No requirement to store card details
- -Automated email receipts and transaction reports available
- -Process multiple transactions in seconds without asking for customers' card details every time
- -Accepts all major credit and debit cards
- -Supports configurable payment plans – e.g., weekly, monthly, annually
- -Automated monthly report for cards due to expire
- -Straightforward and simple to use
Chip & PIN
Chip & PIN card machines have become the accepted method of making easy payments throughout the UK and Europe, and are today found in the majority of businesses, both on and off site, across the continent.
There are many different types of Chip & PIN solutions and terminals available to UK businesses. These range from the traditional and basic model often found in supermarkets and high street stores to more advanced versions that make use of mobile phone signals to connect to a payment server.
What Type of Machine Do I Need?
The type of machine you need really depends upon your business and the intended purpose of the card reader.
- - Is it to be used whilst out and about?
- - Does it need to support contactless payments
- - Is it to be a permanent feature of the business or simply a trial run?
These are all important considerations when it comes to buying one of these Chip & PIN machines and the choice can sometimes be overwhelming.
Ecom6 work with all chip and pin machine manufacturers and as we also supply on line services and gateway provision we can offer a tailor made solution to your business using our unique licence agreement to combine all of the processing facility for a fixed monthly service fee, if new products or new technology is required we can adjust the agreement to suit this requirement.
There is nothing more important for a company that accepts debit card/credit card transactions to their business than a reliable, secure link between its paying customers and the bank. And in simple terms, that’s exactly what a Gateway (PSP) is: your link to the bank.
Any business wishing to accept card payments MUST have a gateway service( PSP) in order to transfer customer card details and payment instructions to the bank. This connectivity is essential to processing payments to your merchant account through to your business bank for settlement within 3 working days.
Ecom6 supply a range of other complimentary software as standard, such as a ‘virtual’ online terminal for processing manual transactions, and a range of online reporting and management toolsmore info